need guidance ,gime a clue "noob here"
apache is outdated !!!
were would i go from her to xss vuln.
- Target IP: 10.194.0.8
- Target Hostname: 10.194.0.8
- Target Port: 80
- Start Time: 2017-06-22 22:24:38 (GMT-4)
- Server: Apache/2.4.10 (Debian)
- Server leaks inodes via ETags, header found with file /, fields: 0xb7 0x5420f0e0376e0
- The anti-clickjacking X-Frame-Options header is not present.
- The X-XSS-Protection header is not defined. This header can hint to the user agent to protect against some forms of XSS
- The X-Content-Type-Options header is not set. This could allow the user agent to render the content of the site in a different fashion to the MIME type
- OSVDB-3268: /bin/: Directory indexing found.
- OSVDB-3268: /scripts/: Directory indexing found.
- Apache/2.4.10 appears to be outdated (current is at least Apache/2.4.12). Apache 2.0.65 (final release) and 2.2.29 are also current.
- Allowed HTTP Methods: OPTIONS, GET, HEAD, POST
- OSVDB-3092: /bin/: This might be interesting...
- OSVDB-3092: /bin/: This might be interesting... possibly a system shell found.
- OSVDB-3092: /scripts/: This might be interesting... possibly a system shell found.
- OSVDB-3092: /README: README file found.
- OSVDB-3233: /icons/README: Apache default file found.
- 9157 requests: 0 error(s) and 13 item(s) reported on remote host
- End Time: 2017-06-22 22:40:21 (GMT-4) (943 seconds)
nmap result port 80 open (ok)-
80/tcp open http
5900/tcp filtered vnc
5901/tcp filtered vnc-1
5902/tcp filtered vnc-2
5903/tcp filtered vnc-3
5904/tcp filtered unknown
5906/tcp filtered unknown
5907/tcp filtered unknown
5910/tcp filtered cm
5911/tcp filtered cpdlc
5915/tcp filtered unknown
5922/tcp filtered unknown
5925/tcp filtered unknown
5950/tcp filtered unknown
5952/tcp filtered unknown
5959/tcp filtered unknown
5960/tcp filtered unknown
5961/tcp filtered unknown
5962/tcp filtered unknown
5963/tcp filtered indy
5987/tcp filtered wbem-rmi
5988/tcp filtered wbem-http
5989/tcp filtered wbem-https
5998/tcp filtered ncd-diag
5999/tcp filtered ncd-conf
6000/tcp filtered X11